top of page

Working and skilled visas

Working and Skilled Visas

This visa category caters to those interested in obtaining Work or Business Visas in Australia. Whether you're seeking temporary or permanent residency, we offer a wide range of visa options tailored to your needs. These visas, such as Subclass 189, 190, 491, 482, 489, and etc, among others, provide opportunities for professional growth. If you possess valuable skills, qualifications, and work experience, along with strong English communication skills, Australia invites you to explore migration opportunities. Our consultancy is dedicated to assisting you at every stage of your journey to a new beginning Down Under.

Guiding you through every step, we're your partners in success

  1. Check Eligibility:

    • Assess qualifications, occupation, and points eligibility through relevant criteria.

  2. Skills Assessment:

    • Obtain a positive skills assessment from relevant Australian assessing authority.

  3. Submit Expression of Interest (EOI):

    • Lodge an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect online platform.

  4. Receive Invitation to Apply (ITA):

    • Await invitation based on points score and occupation demand.

  5. Gather Documents:

    • Collect required documents including identity, qualifications, and employment evidence.

  6. Lodge Visa Application:

    • Submit completed visa application through the online portal or mail.

  7. Health Assessment:

    • Undergo medical examination by approved panel physician.

  8. Character Assessment:

    • Provide police clearance certificates from relevant countries of residence.

  9. Wait for Decision:

    • Await visa processing time, can range from weeks to months.

  10. Receive Visa Grant:

    • Once approved, receive notification and visa grant for entry.

What is your situation?

I am not sponsored by anyone

Points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member or nominated by a state or territory.

Writing on Glass
At Work on the Farm

My family or State will sponsor me

The Skilled Regional Visa is designed to encourage skilled workers to live and work is specified regional parts of Australia for up to five years.

Experts Panel

State will sponsor me

The Skilled Nominated Visa is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian State or an Australian Territory government.

Group Seflie

Employer will sponsor me

Employer Sponsored Visas allow skilled overseas workers to live and work in Australia for their nominating Australian employer. Visa applicants must be qualified.

List of all Working and Skilled Visas

  • Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)

  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187) (TRT only)

  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream

  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

  • Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)

  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work

  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)

  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)

  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)

bottom of page